Career Opportunity: Appraiser Contractor
The Appraisal Group (TAG) is an established and reputable firm with a large and varied client base. TAG provides a competitive business model, dynamic and user-friendly reports, within a fun and growth-oriented environment.
TAG is seeking qualified individuals to prepare Narrative Appraisals. The appraisals are for lender transactions and litigation cases involving Eminent Domain, Tax Appeals, and Estate Administration.
This position is a fantastic opportunity regarding flexibility and deciding the level of assistance from TAG. You will work remotely using our cloud-based system. If desired, you can interact with other appraisers and research market data at TAG’s company headquarters in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Compensation is based on experience and performance and paid per hour or per assignment.
- Produce entire report with nominal assistance from TAG
- Highest level of compensation
*Team Approach Assistance “Available” to Contractor Appraiser
- Produce Narrative Appraisals via a “Team Approach”.
- Menu driven. You determine the level of assistance from TAG.
- Compensation based on a per project or per hour basis.
- Team Member will assist you with property inspection
- Team Member will measure building and verify findings with county, city, broker, etc.
- Team Member will input building measurements into computer generated drawing using Apex
- Team Member will take photos and integrate into the report
- Team Member will integrate County and City data into the report
- Team Member will complete component parts of report including building and site descriptions
- Team Member will verify comparable data selected by you
- Team Member will integrate comparable sale and rental data into the report
- Team member will assist in the development of a Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Team member is available for additional assistance at your direction
Send Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com
- You have a Certified General Appraisal License with 7+ years of experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
- You have good attention to detail and the capability to meet deadlines.
- You desire to work in a fun and growth-oriented organization.