Career Opportunity: Appraiser Contractor
The Appraisal Group (TAG) is an established and reputable firm with a large and varied client base. TAG provides a competitive business model, dynamic and user-friendly reports, within a fun and growth-oriented environment.
TAG is seeking qualified individuals to prepare Narrative Appraisals. The appraisals are for lender transactions and litigation cases involving Eminent Domain, Tax Appeals, and Estate Administration.
This position is a fantastic opportunity regarding flexibility and deciding the level of assistance from TAG. You will work remotely using our cloud-based system. If desired, you can interact with other appraisers and research market data at TAG’s company headquarters in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Compensation is based on experience and performance and paid per hour or per assignment.
- Produce entire report with nominal assistance from TAG
- Highest level of compensation
- Produce Narrative Appraisals via a “Team Approach”.
- Menu driven. You determine the level of assistance from TAG.
- Compensation based on a per project or per hour basis.
*Team Approach Assistance “Available” to Contractor Appraiser
- Team Member will assist you with property inspection
- Team Member will measure building and verify findings with county, city, broker, etc.
- Team Member will input building measurements into computer generated drawing using Apex
- Team Member will take photos and integrate into the report
- Team Member will integrate County and City data into the report
- Team Member will complete component parts of report including building and site descriptions
- Team Member will verify comparable data selected by you
- Team Member will integrate comparable sale and rental data into the report
- Team member will assist in the development of a Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Team member is available for additional assistance at your direction
- You have a Certified General Appraisal License with 7+ years of experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
- You have good attention to detail and the capability to meet deadlines.
- You desire to work in a fun and growth-oriented organization.
Send Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com
"The Appraisal Group provides us with great service and prompt, professional results. The reports we receive are of the highest quality in the industry. We highly recommend The Appraisal Group for both residential and commercial appraisals."
"I just wanted to let you know that the appraisal for this property was exceptionally well done by The Appraisal Group, Ltd. I hope as we partner on more deals going forward we see more appraisals from this appraiser, this was a very good one"
"It is always a pleasure working with Al Kline and his group. The service is outstanding and the reports are always of good quality -it's great to work with a group that we know we can rely on and trust."
"The Appraisal Group guaranteed we'd have the report back in 1 day. They did better than that - I received the final report within 6 business hours - now that is speed!"
"Customer Service " stands out when I think of my experience with the appraisal group. They provide such a terrific experience and prompt responses to my questions and requests, making the process smoother. With The Appraisal Group, the job gets done right the first time."
"When I need Commercial appraisal work done, I know I can depend on The Appraisal Group for a timely, quality report no matter how complex the project. That trust and confidence is the reason I turn to the Appraisal Group time after time"